My sister recently tagged me in this Glow getting photo, and it really resonated with me! not only am I go natural born getter ( from an early age I would set up lemonade stands and had my own babysitting club during my early teens for extra money …. aka always hustling .. hehe ) but Ashfab Nutrition’s philosophy “Nutrition for natural beauty from the inside out” is not only about the foods we put in our mouth to achieve that beautiful healthy glow, and slim waist line, but also nourishing thoughts to ourself and others! I am sure we have all come across, a super hot chick, but within minutes knowing her, she wasn’t so pretty after all , because of her her not so nice attitude! 😉
So today I thought I would share with you my tips on “How to be a glow-getter from the inside out in 5 easy tips ?
1) Eat your plants: Although this pretty much a given, it’s true! Girls, fill your plates with plants, sip on fresh smoothies, snack on raw veg, and gulp on those fresh green juices, make a habit of doing this sh*t every single day! Eating an abundance of plants, will give you your body a plethora of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants aka phyto-chemicals aka plant foods aka nutrition that will give your skin that beautiful healthy natural looking glow! A great tip to ask yourself when you are eating is… Is this going to make me beautiful, energetic and healthy? or give me blotchy skin and feel blah, and bloated! you know the answer, it’s not rocket science, so if your feel like your more down the ladder, than up your intake of plants. Eating the rainbow= rocking a beautiful glow naturally.
2) Dream big: Girl, you gotta dream big, and not sell yourself short! You must believe in yourself and have the confidence that you will get to where you want to be eventually! Having the confidence, and a clear vision of your dreams every day will make them come true! You must have the grandest, biggest, vision of yourself and future, because it really is true! We become what we believe! so if you believe you are going to make it, be a super star, change lives of others ect, it will happen! There are times, when things may seem slow, and you are not quite where you want to be! But success takes patience, persistence and staying true to your vision! Whether you want to launch cup cake business, publish a book, or develop product, just keep your eye on the prize, have faith and believe it will happen, and don’t ever give up!
“Always wear an invisible crown” 🙂
3) Make sh*t happen: What I mean by this is, you cannot just sit around and wait for things to come to you! You must go out and make things happen, connect with others, network, and join clubs with like minded people. It’s not what you know in life, its who you know! Just like I tell my single friends, you cannot just sit at home and expect to meet Mr.right, you must go out, be social, and go on dates! and this goes for a professional life as well! I am not saying, say yes to every event, as you will eventually burn out! but, at least make an effort to take initiative, collaborate with others, cross promote ect! who knows, you could end up in business together, or simply it may form a ever lasting friendship! all I am saying is don’t sit around and twiddle your thumbs, waiting for opportunities! Get out, mingle, and enjoy the ride!\
4) Be kind to yourself and others: First and foremost, you must be kind and affirm beautiful, uplifting thoughts towards yourself! The more kind you are to yourself, the more kind you are to others! Jealously, resentment, and negative thoughts towards others usually stems deep down with insecurities of yourself… so the most important person to be kind too, and think is beautiful is yourself! Tell your self every single day, how beautiful you are, how amazing you are, how glowing you are! Beautiful souls make self love a priority because they know, that self love is so important for our health, beauty and wellbeing, and beautiful souls have no problem expressing loving thoughts towards others either. The thoughts of yourself will boomerang back to you, so be kind and loving to yourself! There should be no competition with other women, we are all beautiful in our own way! So put self-love first, and start complimenting others! Remember you are unique and beautiful in your own way!
5) Radiate a positive attitude: Positive people are usually more happy, optimistic and have a magnetic energy that you want to be around! Ever noticed if you have spent some time with let’s say a negative nancy, debbie downer, or moaning molly? and your energy felt drained, and frazzled soon after! Well exactly my point! Be aware of your thoughts, deeds and actions as well! Try to be positive as much as you can, and for every negative thought that comes your way, replace it with 3 positive ones to counter act it! I know life is not always smooth sailing but rocking a positive attitude will shine right through you and the energy will flow back to you! There are 2 types of people in the world, radiators and drains! So learn to be a radiator.. be positive, look on the bright side of life, rock an attitude of gratitude and watch your world transform!
I only just arrived late last night from L.A, and those 2 weeks away, really got me thinking about my own ambitions and self worth, hence my topic today on “HOW TO BE A GLOW GETTER”? When you merge into different surroundings, meet new people, have new experiences, and step out of your comfort zone, it can change the way you think about yourself and future in a positive light! I live in London, one the cultural capitals of the world! amazing, vibrant and buzzing! however California and specifically L.A feel like a very natural environment for me to learn, connect, grow and settle down. For now, I’m going to bring this energy and inspiration back, continue to be a glow getter, and inspire others to be fabulous and live life fully…… like I always have and always will 😉