Is it just me or did January feel like it just flew by? I suppose it is a good thing… as this month seems to be the longest, and hardest of the year, or you can call it post holiday blues that many suffer from. I definitely feel there is a shift in good positive energy around the globe at the moment, perhaps with all that events, and suffering of lives lost in 2016, people are becoming more mindful and aware of their thoughts, actions and deeds.
Here are my top 7 tips to make 2017 wonderful.
1) Express gratitude on a daily basis: give thanks to the things you HAVE in your life.
2) Make time to sweat: Try to pencil in some sort of physical activity at least a four times a week, to build strength, burn fat, boost your metabolism, and make you feel good.
3) Eat an abundance of delicious, organic fruits and vegetables– rich in nutrients and anti-oxidants, as well as fresh juices, to help you feel and look amazing from the inside out.
4) Set aside 15-20 minutes a day of ALONE time: this will quiet the mind, center your thoughts, help you relax and keep you sane.
5) A guiding light like a daily mantra: a written objective or affirmation will help give a deep level of focus to achieving a long term goal.
6) Get your zzzz : Getting quality sleep boosts your productivity, mood, and energy levels the next day. Make sure you are getting at least 7-8. Also proper sleep keeps you looking youthful, and rested.
7) Step outside of your comfort zone and break free from the fear thats been holding you back. Have the courage to do whatever it is you want to do and your bravery will reward you. We all have at least one desire we would like to conquer today… my advice: Set an intention, have a deep level of focus, be grateful, have a purpose and take daily action.
Whatever your goals and resolutions may be, make sure to have daily, weekly, and monthly goals. With the right mindset, daily action, and a deep level of focus… the formula will help you achieve and accomplish them.
To making 2017 your best year yet!