Tasty and spicy, mulled wine is one of my favourite traditional festive drinks! I created this recipe with organic wine, which means that contains tons of antioxidants and flavonoids to boost your beauty and fight free radicals that damages your body.
Make mulled wine the day before so that all the spices and fruits infuse their aromas and create a wonderful flavour.
Festive Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle of organic wine
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 6 oranges
- 4 apples
- organic raw orange honey
How to prepare:
- cut the oranges in circular slices and place them in a big pot
- add cranberries and squeeze the juice of leftover oranges
- chop and add the apples with a generous amount of cinnamon, spice it up!
- add a large teaspoon of raw honey
- pour the wine and heat the mulled wine slowly increasing the temperature on your stove
- leave it overnight and serve it warm with some of the fruit pieces
Drink sensibly and have fabulous happy holidays everyone!
See you on the next video. for more updates, be sure to subscribe on my Youtube channel and follow me on instagram @ashfab1