Watch my video for a Christmas special edition of a healthy dip. Cashew and beetroots combined together make a delicious and nourishing appetiser. All my recipes are gluten free, filling and easy to make.
Beet and Cashew Dip
- 2 cups of cashew nuts soaked overnight
- 1 cup of extravirgin olive oil
- a good sprinkle of nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavour and vitamin Bs to boost your metabolism
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (antifungal, antiviral and amazing for your immune system)
- sea salt and black pepper
- 9-10 organic beetroots
How to prepare:
Mix all the ingredients together in your Vitamix or blender until smooth and creamy.
Serve this rosy dip with some gluten-free rice crisps, sliced pita bread or corn crisps. Store it in the fridge for 2-3 days and you can also serve it with carrot batons and cucumber slices.
See you on the next video. for more updates, be sure to subscribe on my Youtube channel and follow me on instagram @ashfabnutrition