The green grapes-infused sea bass is such an incredible mixture of flavour your mouth plus the healthy nutrients it give you is just super!
Try out this recipe in your kitchen and I guarantee you you’ll fall in love with it!
- 2 seabass fillets
- bunch of medium-sized green grapes
- coconut oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- chilli flakes
- 1 large courgette
how to prepare:
- place the seabass on a tray and top it with the green grapes cut in half
- add a teaspoon of coconut oil and season well with sea salt, black pepper, chilli flakes and garlic
- transfer the tray in the oven and in the meantime chop the courgette into slices
- add the courgette to the tray and let it bake for other 5 minutes
see you on the next video. for more updates, be sure to subscribe on my Youtube channel and follow me on instagram @ashfab1