Super Sexy Seed Muesli
Now that spring is officially here, my insatiable appetite for salads soar and to keep them interesting I supercharge them with a mix of delicious dressings that are rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
To maximise the nutritional value in your salads choose at least 2-3 vegetables, 1 fruit, and a of sprinkle seeds.
Six Sexy Salad Dressings
In a food processor blend:
• Strawberry Basil: 2 Tbsp of Olive oil. 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar. 2 Tsp of Raw honey. 1 Cup of strawberries. 1/8 of cup of basil.
• Pomegranate Cilantro: 2 Tbs of Olive oil. 1 Tbsp of White wine vinegar. 1 cup of pomegranates. 1 Tbsp of raw honey. 1/8 of a cup of cilantro.
• Lemon and Ginger: 2 Tbsp of Olive oil. 2 juice of lemons. 2 Tbsp of Ginger grated. 1 Tsp of Turmeric. 2 Tbsp of raw honey.
• Orange and Cayenne Pepper: 2 Tbsp of Olive oil. 1 tsp of Tamari sauce. 2 juice of Oranges. 1 tsp of cayenne pepper. 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
• Blueberry Basil: 2 Tbsp of Olive oil. 1 Tbsp of Apple cider vinegar. 1/2 cup of blueberries. 1/8 cup of basil. 1 Tbsp of raw honey. 1 Tsp of minced garlic
• Sweet Gogi & Cilantro: 2 Tbsp of Avocado oil. 1/3 cup of goji berries. 1/2 Tsp of Balsamic vinegar. 1/2 cup of cilantro. 2 Tbs of raw honey.