Strawberry Sunshine Salad
Strawberries do not have to be a dessert -you can use them into a main dish as well. Ashfab’s Strawberry Sunshine Salad is a wonderful dish that is a snap and there is no cooking required. You just need to combine sweet strawberries along with tangy apple vinegar, moist chicken and feta cheese to finally enjoy with family & friends. It is stuffed with vitamins and proteins which is extremely good for health and skin. There is also fiber content in it.
Ingredients for salad
- 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups of Strawberries
- 1 tbsp of Pumpkin seeds
- Feta cheese (According to taste)
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- To prepare salad, take a bowl and all the ingredients of salad & toss them and keep them aside.
- Now, prepare dressing, for this add olive oil, splash of apple vinegar and mix them together in a bowl.
- After that pour the mixture onto the salad and at last add chicken along with lemon juice.
Drizzle dressing on each and serve.
- You can also refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes, if you want to eat chilled salad.
Health benefits of the ingredients of salad
- Apple cider vinegar: Anti-cancer benefits, anti-bacterial, helps in stomach problems, cure hiccups, soothes a sore throat and lowers bad cholesterol level. Biggest benefit of this is that it helps in weight loss.
- Tomatoes: Protects cells and other structures in the body from oxygen damage, prevents heart diseases and also prevents from various kinds of cancer.
- Pumpkin Seeds: These seeds are good source of protein.
- Strawberries: These boost immunity, promotes eye health, fights cancer and also keeps wrinkles at bay. Also fights bad cholesterol. These are packed with vitamins plus fiber.