Vegan Caesar Salad
Watch my video and learn with me how to prepare a revisited vegan friendly version of the classic Caesar salad. Use my healthy and delicious recipe as a base and if you prefer it with meat add salmon, grilled chicken, pancetta or any filling topping.
- 1/4 cup of water
- 6 handfuls of organic spinach
- 5 plum tomatoes
- 1/3 cucumber (very hydrating for the skin)
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extravirgin olive oil
- Worcester sauce (the original contains anchovies, but you can find a vegan version in any health shop)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 organic lemon
How to prepare:
Firstly prepare the dressing in your Vitamix/ food processor. Add water, olive oil, cashew nuts, nutritional yeast, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, Worcester sauce, lemon juice and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl add spinach, chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Finish by pouring all the dressing sauce to make it extra tasty and shake the bowl mixing the ingredients by placing a plate on top. Beautifying Vegan Caesar salad ready to eat! You can keep it in the fridge and use as a side salad or add a protein source such as tofu or chicken and make it your main meal.
Delicious and Nutritious.