Nourishing make-up remover
Today I am going to show you how to make my nourishing make-up remover
Not only removes make-up, mascara and other dirt and impurities.
Naturally rich in antioxidants and skin-loving Vitamin E.
You will need:
- a mason jar
- mineral water (half a cup)
- virgin olive oil (a quarter of a cup)
- rosehip oil
- tea tree oil
You will need a pan and some coconut oil. Just follow these steps
- Add the mineral water to a mason jar
- Add the organic virgin oil
- Add 10 – 12 pumps of rosehip oil
- Add 2 – 3 drops of tea tree oil
- Seal the mason jar and shake well
Olive oil is hydrating and nourishing and will naturally help you to remove make-up without losing any moisture on your skin, leaving you with beautiful, soft, radiant-looking skin.
Store somewhere cool and just use a cotton wool to apply to your face to remove make-up and dirt.