Spicy Sexy Salmon Recipe
“Who says healthy food has to be boring? This is loaded with healthy fats and proteins and is perfect for the dinner. Salmon is an excellent source of Vitamin B12 & Vitamin D. It also contains omega 3 fatty acids due to which it contains greater attention. The major benefits of omega 3 fatty acid is that it lowers the risk of heart diseases, protects you against cancer depression & Arthritis. You must have salmon recipes for your overall healthy!
Check out how to do my sexy salmon dish which is guaranteed to get your taste buds popping!
- 1 Cup of Broccoli
- 1 Chopped and Sliced Corgutte
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 2 Pieces of Spinach
- Olive Oil
- Salt n Pepper
- Pine Nuts
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut square foil and fold the corners.
- Place your salmon and brush on olive oil and season with salt n pepper
- Next place all your chopped and washed greens on top of the fish.
- Reduce oven to 180 degrees and grill for 12-15 minutes.